Having participated in the recent trip to Shanghai as part of the Teacher Exchange Project, Cambridge Maths Hub will be hosting two Chinese teachers at Thorndown Primary School.
- This showcase event will be particularly useful for Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders and teachers who are interested in developing a teaching for mastery approach.
- There is no cost for attending this unique professional development opportunity.
Those attending will:
- Develop a greater understanding of the principles of teaching for mastery in mathematics
- Observe lessons delivered by the Shanghai teachers with Year 2 and Year 5 classes
- Participate in a post-lesson discussion and Q&A session
Due to space, places for this event are limited to a maximum of three per school, so please apply (stating your preferred date). Places are offered on a first come first served basis.