Improve student engagement, participation, and results at all your lectures through mobile app technology.
The workshop aims to share experiences and learnings of using technology within education to enhance teaching, how and why it’s used and the general trends we’re seeing.
The following people will be sharing their thoughts and ideas with you:
- Maren Deepwell, Chief Executive of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT), will be sharing her insights into the world of learning technology and the latest trends she is seeing.
- Adam Warren, Senior Learning Designer at Southampton University, will be sharing his experiences of learning and engagement practices.
- Mick Wood, Senior Learning Technologist at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), will be sharing how the ‘why we should use engagement technology’ hasn’t changed in over 10 years since he started working with engagement technology and how he is now supporting the implementation of technology across UCLan.
- Neil Pickles, Deputy Head of Biological Sciences at Chester University, will be sharing his experiences of learning and engagement practices.
- Jon Fowler, Managing Director of Lumi, will be discussing some of our learnings from working with Educators using technology, sharing our product roadmap and will also be asking you to help come up with the next Meetoo innovation during an interactive brainstorming session.
Date:Friday 18th November
Time: 9:30am, Coffee, and pastries
10:00am – 12:00pm, Workshop
12:00pm – 1:00pm, Lunch
Venue: The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham
Register now and reserve your place!
*These events are free to attend, but registration is required.
Please feel free to share this invitation with other members of your team who might benefit from this workshop.
See you there!
The Meetoo Education Team