The JCA Team Emotional Intelligence Profile is a powerful diagnostic tool for understanding the conditions and the health of a team’s relationships and effectiveness. Additionally, it offers pragmatic suggestions for developing aspects which underpin the team’s performance. The Team EIP can provide useful insights at any point in the functioning of a team. It can have significant impact when teams are forming, undergoing change or challenge or where the interpersonal dynamics of a team are inhibiting full functioning.
The TEIP measures Team Emotional Intelligence across six scales, consistent with the core elements of the Emotional Intelligence Profile.
What you will learn:
- Understanding of what makes an emotionally intelligent team
- Background and development of the TEIP tool
- How to use the TEIP with teams – practical considerations and best-practice advice
- Ethical considerations in using the TEIP
- Case-study exploration of a real team and reflection on own team effectiveness
- How to use the Development Hub to administer the TEIP
Outcomes and Benefits:
- Accreditation in the TEIP tool
- Knowledge and skills to apply Emotional Intelligence effectively for team development