Actions and Detail Panel
Team Extreme Weekender 2017
Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 11 Jun 2017, 10:00 BST
Hft Team Extreme is an elite group of fundraisers facing their fears and raising money to support adults with learning disabilities lead more independent and fulfilled lives.
And our 2017 Team Extreme Weekender has landed – and we want you to join us!
The Team Extreme Weekender really is an adventure: you'll defy gravity on the UK’s tallest swing over the edge of a cliff, soar over a flooded quarry on a zip wire, go Coasteering and be catapulted off ‘The Blob’ by your friends!
- Zip wire
- Giant Swing
- Coasteering & The Blob
- Axe Throwing
- Wild Swimming
- Quarry Jumping
- Headspin (mind boggling learning outside the classroom)
- Free range Zip wires and Swings 4pm-7pm
- Video Pass of your ride videos and photos
This certainly is not an event you want to miss out on!
As a member of Team Extreme we’ll provide you with:
- Personal support from our team to raise money
- Hft Team Extreme top
- Welcome Pack
- Digital wristband with videos and photos of your rides
- Fundraising ideas
- Telephone and email support
- A great time, raising money for our cause!
If there is an activity you would prefer not to take part in, don’t worry as you can still take part in the rest - just let us know! (It is a fixed price for the weekend, so while we regret that we will not be able to reduce the fee, we will make sure that you get great value and have a mind blowing weekend).
Ticket Price: £150
You can either pay this up front or you may choose to fundraise the £150 to take part in Team Extreme Weekender 2017. Please note:
- If you choose to fundraise the £150, you will need to select 'fundraising ticket' during the registration process.
- You will be expected to pay the full ticket cost of £150 by the 7th of April 2017.
- If you have not reached the £150 ticket cost through fundraising, you may pay the remainder and reimburse yourself through off-line donations once you have reached the £150 minimum.
- Failure to make payment of fundraised money/personal payment equal to or greater than £150 by the 7th of April 2017 will result in your place being released to someone else and you not being able to take part. Any funds already given to Hft at this point will be reimbursed.
£100 of your ticket cost covers the cost of running the event; all amounts paid/fundraised over this amount go towards Hft services. So please try to raise as much as you can!