San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Digital Jersey is delighted to be welcoming TechBritannia, an editorial team who are heading off on the ultimate tech road trip in search of tech heroes across the UK.
The aim is to put the focus on the whole of the amazing tech scene in the British Isles, with their first stop being Jersey.
The main event will include 5 tech companies who are invited to make lightening presentations about their innovative tech developments.
- 5:15 - Digital Jersey Welcome (Andy Jarrett)
- 5:20 - TechBritannia Introduction
- 5:30 - Richard Rolfe and Jordan Love, who will discuss what Jersey is doing in support of National Coding Week.
- 5:50 - Software consultancy company Total Solutions Group with thier medtech billing solution MediBooks
- 6:10 - Vizuality Studio, showcasing thier latest virtual reality technology
- 6:30 - Local start up Peter Van Neste with his charity fitness app Fit to Give
- 6:50 - Networking
This is an exciting opportunity for all of us in the tech community to get together and show how Jersey makes British tech so great! After the four members have presented their businesses there will a chance for members of the audience to speak to the TechBritannia team.
TechBritannia will writing a number of editorial pieces on Jersey, highlighting the tech developments they have seen.
Marketing & Communications Officer
O: +44 1534 789 333
D: +44 1534 828 587
When & Where
Digital Jersey Hub
Digital Jersey is the organisation working to build a new digital industry in the island.
The Digital Jersey Hub is the physical and creative heart of the Digital Jersey operations. It is a dynamic, co-working space open to members to work in, meet and collaborate in helping build Jersey’s digital ecosystem.