TECHNIQUE RETREAT 2011
WEB & MOBILE TRAINING CAMP
18TH &19TH MARCH
THE STUDIO, THE HIVE, MANCHESTER
The White Room, in partnership with Vision+Media, are pleased to be hosting two days of design and code for digital designers and developers.
Join some of the best in the business for an intensive two-day blitz of cutting-edge design, techniques and technologies.
Over 2-days you'll have access to 4 half-day workshops - pick the ones to suit you - each designed to give you a stack of take-away skills and knowledge which you can put into practice immediately.
We'll be announcing the full schedule, including timings, very soon.
Whether you’re a coder, a designer, an IA, UX (or a bit of everything), then Technique will give you something to take away and immediately put into practice.
Technique Retreat offers you a unique opporunity to:
• Get practical, hands-on training from leading international developers
• Take away skills to put into practice on Monday morning
• Improve your existing skills or develop new ones
• Master emerging techniques and technologies
• Develop more productive approaches
• Meet other developers from leading agencies across the north west
• Benefit by sharing skills, approaches and experiences
• Exclusive opportunity - 50 places and 10 trainers - you do the maths!
• Get world-class training and coaching for the cost of a single day course
• Subsidised discount means you pay £500+VAT instead of £1200+VAT
• Automatic memberhip of TWR digital training = discounts and priority booking for future training and specialist events
WHAT THEY SAY:
“Excellent...I never stopped learning from start to end” Technique has given me a variety of technical and practical skills....that will prove key to my development.”
Mark Farnworth, Interactive Developer, Creative Lynx
“More intensive than any other training course. Just right, and I shall undoubtedly be attending again!”
Dan Hett, Flash Developer, Creative Lynx
Full weekend tickets are available from as little as £500+VAT. Be sure to register early though - there are only 50 available!
- Early-bird: £500+VAT
- Standard: £600+VAT
- Last Minute: £650+VAT
- Freelancers: Contact us for rates and payment plans
Technique is is funded by the Digital and Media Skills Programme, which is delivered by Vision+Media in partnership with Skillset, and supported by the North West Development Agency.
When you book via Eventbrite, you can choose to pay by credit card or to receive an invoice. Invoices must be paid before event tickets are validated.
When & Where
The White Room
The White Room
Digital changes everything…The White Room help manage that change.
The White Room is a research, development and training company working across the creative and digital media industries in the UK and overseas.
Our industry network of over 3000 creative and digital businesses allows us instant access to the latest industry trends, technology and talent. We use that networked knowledge to provide evidence and insight for companies and organisations eager to stay abreast of changes in the digital landscape.