Actions and Detail Panel
Technology trends impacting examining, accrediting and regulatory bodies
Thu 23 March 2017, 15:00 – 17:30 GMT
Thursday 23rd March, 15:00 – 17:30 followed by networking drinks
Today’s members, students and other stakeholders expect education, accreditation and regulatory delivery to be digital, seamless and paperless.
The benefits of modern integrated education and accreditation management systems are clear:
- Vast streamlined services, saving time and money
- Improved ‘customer journey’ for all stakeholder types, leading to improved engagement revenue and relevance
- Improved flexibility to bring new offerings to market
- Improved business insight, allowing proper strategic management
The challenge is that educational, accrediting and regulatory bodies are struggling to meet expectations because traditional systems have fallen behind. These systems are too often disconnected and laborious to operate.
As independent consultants, many organisations are asking Hart Square…
· What does modern education, accreditation and regulatory delivery look like? What should I be aiming for?
· Do I upgrade and integrate my current system, or replace it?
· What about integrating to my website, CRM and external LMS systems?
· What else is out there?
This workshop will examine the questions above, and allow you to hear from other organisations who are addressing the challenge.
Who Should Attend?
· Senior executives with responsibility for managing examination / certification / credentialing programs, and / or regulatory affairs including registration, quality assurance, discipline and standards compliance enforcement.
· Executives interested in learning how other regulatory and educational bodies are leveraging database, web and mobile technologies to better execute their mandate of assuring high standards and protection of the public.
At this important event, Hart Square will help facilitate the discussion and help derive some answers.
Coffee & Networking
Introduction by Allen Reid, Hart Square
Digital, seamless and paperless?
15:30 Client Case Study
Law Society of Scotland (LSS):
All 11,000+ practising solicitors in Scotland must be members of the Society and must hold a current Practising Certificate issued by LSS. Learn how they addressed their regulatory management challenges.
Insights from Advanced Solutions International (ASI):
ASI, the provider of the iMIS Engagement Management System, will share best-practices for accreditation and regulatory bodies gleaned from their work with more than 4,000 clients worldwide.
Tea and Coffee
Insights from Allen Reid, Hart Square:
The challenge of meeting modern expectations for education, accreditation and regulatory management and delivery.
17:05 Open forum and Q&A
Discussion on what other awarding bodies and examining organisations are doing, what are the risks, pros and cons?