Join us for a Digital Science hosted event at Victoria University of Wellington to hear experts elaborate and advise on the latest developments in research information management and dissemination.
The event will take place on the morning of Monday 28th September from 9.30am - 1pm, with lunch served afterwards.
- Anne Harvery, Digital Science, will open proceedings with a short welcome before handing over to our speakers.
- Daniel Hook, Managing Director of Digital Science and co-founder of Symplectic, will present on how innovations in digital technology are creating new opportunities to track and give credit for research outputs beyond papers, including datasets and code
- Daniel Johnston, Co-Founder of Publons will present on how researchers can get credit for their contributions to the peer-review process (without breaking reviewer anonymity) in a format they can include in job and funding applications
- Simon Porter, Vice President for Researcher Engagement & Knowledge Architecture at Digital Science, will illustrate how connections between the Digital Science portfolio solutions Figshare, Altmetric, Symplectic Elements and Dimensions can both enhance research system capability and reduce the burden on researchers and research administration
- Laurel Haak, Executive Director at ORCID, will speak about surfacing peer review contributions with persistent IDs
Who should attend the event?
Executive, DVCR, University Librarians, Research Office Representatives, Administrators, Directors and Repository Managers and anyone interested in research information management and dissemination.
SPACES ARE LIMITED.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR FREE USING THE 'REGISTER' BUTTON ABOVE.