San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
To explore the experience of bereaved teenagers and identify ways to provide appropriate support
- to explore the world of the teenager and develop a deeper understanding of the struggles teenagers face
- to gain an understanding of the theories of loss and mourning in relation to teenagers
- to recognise the diverse needs of bereaved teenagers
- to explore our own experiences of loss and how it impacts on us when we observe the grief of others
- to identify ways to encourage emotional literacy in adolescents
- to gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available
We acknowledge the support of the Scottish Government through CYPFEIF and ALEC Fund Grant.
Save This Event
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is the UK’s leading charity that supports families and educates professionals both when a child dies and when a child is bereaved. Currently the charity trains around 5,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website with an online forum for bereaved families, and Buckinghamshire-based family bereavement support.