£400 – £550
Tehran 5G Event
The First 5G Technology Conference in the Middle East
This conference aims to bring together Iranian and global telecom operators, solution providers, academic researchers and IoT specialists, to present their latest views on 5G and future business models. Tehran 5G is more than just an exhibition, our goal is to bridge the gap between academia and industry to help deliver the 5G services in the world. Featuring high-profile speakers from both academia and industry, attendees will get the chance to participate in speaker interviews, panel discussion, workshops, as well as live demonstrations.
· Dr. Werner Mohr, Head of Research Alliances - CIOO Bell Labs CTO TAVSS – Standardization - Chairman of the 5GPPP Association.
. Dr. Kim Kyllesbech Larsen, Vice President of Technology Economics & Transformation, Deutsche Telekom.
· Prof. Muhammad Ali Imran, Professor and Vice Dean of Glasgow College UESTC.
· Dr. Maria Lema Rosas, Research Associate for Ericsson 5G Lab - Kings College London.
· Minoo Abedi, Senior Analyst Network Economics & Transformation (CTO-TET), Deutsche Telekom .
· Prof. Mischa Dohler, Head of Centre for Communications Research (CTR), King’s College London.
· Prof. Hamid Aghvami, Professor at Centre for Communications Research (CTR), King’s College London.
Share with friends