Actions and Detail Panel
Telephone Prospecting Training Day
Tue 25 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
You don't have to like telephone prospecting, you just have to do it.
This session is for those who are themselves, or see those they employ, as reluctant, not motivated or worried about picking up the phone to generate appointments. Perhaps you've never done it before, perhaps you work in an environment where it hasn't been encouraged. Regardless of your experience level this day will change how you use the phone forever.
Call avoidance, procrastination, excuses, emails, drafting proposals, account management etc are all reasons given to avoid doing the behaviour required to prospect and sell successfully on the phone.
Does telephone prospecting make you feel;
- Demeaned, it's beneath you (this is a big one, particularly for the self employed or business owner)
- Intrusive and rude
- Tongue tied
- Like an irritant to those you call
- Worried about sounding stupid
- Under pressure to know too many answers to questions
All these feeling are normal and experienced by most people who use the the phone to generate leads. The thing is knowing why we feel this way and learning techniques to overcome them. This course will explain the reasons behind these beliefs and feelings, so that you can start to remove them from your outlook. It'll give you tried and tested technical ability to change how you think about telephone prospecting.
You will learn also how to make zero pressure calls and;
- Identify who to contact and why.
- The purpose and reason for telephone prospecting.
- Get past gate keepers.
- Qualifying out time wasters from genuine opportunities.
- Not sound like a salesperson.
- How to handle any stall or objection.
- The power of great questions and the skill or reversing.
- Why your ten year old self gets in the way.
- How to deliver a pitch so unique you'll struggle to know how you've never done it before.
- How to generate an emotional connection.
- How to close on the phine.
- How to get the appointment.
And so much more. This description doesn't do it justice. Guaranteed to be a 180 degree different style of learning.