Actions and Detail Panel
TELL Meeting at Sheffield Institute of Education
Tue 13 December 2016, 10:30 – 15:30 GMT
- Introductions and welcome
- Local / national news / current issues / research / project activity
- Research showcase:
- Jim Crawley (Bath Spa University) Post Compulsory Teacher Educators - Connecting Professionals - Key Themes from the new book written by TELL members
- Sarah Younie (De Montfort University) and Christina Preston (founder of MirandaNet) - EU life long learning Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) project.
- Dave Darwent (Sheffield Hallam University) - Whether ITE programmes adequately train teachers how and when to use praise and how to give effective feedback. In Post 16 and Life Long learning, and Higher Education.
Followed by a discussion group on the ongoing praise and feedback research.
FURTHER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WELCOME