During the course of the session, we’ll cover off a number of topics including:
- Articulating a vision for your case for support
- Mapping out a communications journey
- Distinguishing features from benefits
- Creating a copy platform and a copy key
- Defining and applying your tone of voice
- Writing creative headlines
- Crafting an elevator statement
£25+VAT for Arts & Business Scotland members
£50+VAT for non-members
Includes lunch plus tea and coffee throughout
Supported by the National Lottery through Creative Scotland
When & Where
Arts & Business Scotland
Arts & Business Scotland is an independent Scottish charity. It has equivalent organisations in the other parts of the UK - Arts & Business (England - part of Business in the Community), Arts & Business Ireland and Arts & Business Cymru.
We act as a conduit between the cultural and business sectors, helping to nurture the creative, social and commercial relationships that will enrich creativity and cultural engagement across Scotland.
Our definition of ‘culture’ includes visual arts and crafts, performing arts, music, literature, museums, libraries, heritage, architecture, design and film.