Using copywriting skills to build an effective case for support.
This one-day training session is aimed at all individuals, regardless of their existing skills or experience, who need to develop a case for support for their heritage project or cause. Offering a combination of project-based, hands-on writing exercises with tips, techniques and critical theory, the training session explores the five stages of the copywriting process in the context of putting together an effective case for support.
During the course of the session, we’ll cover off a number of topics including:
- Articulating a vision for your case for support
- Mapping out a communications journey
- Distinguishing features from benefits
- Creating a copy platform and a copy key
- Defining and applying your tone of voice
- Writing creative headlines
- Crafting an elevator statement
This course is provided and delivered to Resourcing Scotland’s Heritage by Arts & Business Scotland.