The Terminal Automation & Training C-Level Networking Conference 2017 will bring thought leaders in the automation and training sectors of the port industry to debate, challenge and articulate their ideas to our audience. As with last year's event, all sessions will be truly interactive, with audience members able to put their questions to our panel digitally or personally in real time.
This year will carry over the energy of the sessions from 2016, with free debate reigning between delegates and speakers. Using the experience gained from the last event and discussions with our friends in the industry, in 2017 we want to streamline speaker presentations even more, and in turn maximise audience participation, debate and real-time interactive voting.
• Lars Jensen, CEO and Partner of SeaIntelligence Consulting
• Francisco J. Grau Cavanillas, Managing Director, Ports and Terminals at Orbita Ingeniera
• Douglas Watson, Director, Maritime Business Unit at Ericsson
• Michael Geiger, Director Sales at Hans Kuenz GmbH
• Prof. Doc. Eng. Evangelos Markopoulos, Managing Director of Sparthink Technologies
• Michael Bouari, Chief Executive Officer at 1-Stop Connections
• Julian Johanson-Brown, Founder and CEO of Johanson Brown
• Ralf Konnerth, Vice President, Project and Contract Management at Konecranes
• Oscar Rivella, EMEA Marketing Manager Marine & Offshore Segment of Eaton Electrical
• Neel Ratti, Global Logistics Sales at Tuscor Lloyds
• Uno Bryfors, Senior Vice President of ABB Ports
• Dr. Eva Savelsberg, Senior Vice President Logistics Division of INFORM
• Neil Davidson, Senior Analyst - Ports & Terminals at Drewry Maritime Research
• Dr. Oscar Pernia, Vice President, Operational Innovation at Navis
• Dr Yvo Saanen, Commercial Director & Founder of TBA
• Inna Kuznetsova, President and COO at INTTRA
• Ralston E. MacDonnell, President of MacDonnell
• Eduardo Bustamante, Director of IT and Operations
• Richard Hepworth, Business Unit President for Trelleborg Marine Systems
• Nick Earle, Senior Vice President of Global Field Operations at Hyperloop One
• Thomas Gylling, Head of Global Automation Sales and Port Solutions Marketing at Konecranes
• Olaf Merk, Administrator, Ports and Shipping, at the International Transport Forum at the
To find out more visit www.porttechnology.org/conference
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For all delegate bookings & event enquiries contact Bee Cansick - email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
Is my ticket transferrable?
Delegate participation is not transferable to a third party
What's included in the ticket price?
The attendance fee covers a two day pass to the conference on 19 - 20th April 2017 and it includes refreshment breaks, buffet lunches and entry to the networking evening reception
Can my company become a conference sponsor or partner?
Yes! For all sponsorship & partnership enquiries contact James AA Khan - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
Are there any special rates for the Government & Public Sector?
Yes we do, please contact Bee Cansick - email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
The conference agenda and speaker details will be announced shortly.