The Terminal Automation & Training C-Level Networking Conference 2017 will bring thought leaders in the automation and training sectors of the port industry to debate, challenge and articulate their ideas to our audience. As with last year's event, all sessions will be truly interactive, with audience members able to put their questions to our panel digitally or personally in real time.
This year will carry over the energy of the sessions from 2016, with free debate reigning between delegates and speakers. Using the experience gained from the last event and discussions with our friends in the industry, in 2017 we want to streamline speaker presentations even more, and in turn maximise audience participation, debate and real-time interactive voting.
• Inna Kuznetsova, President & CEO at Inttra (KEYNOTE)
• Eduardo Bustamante, COO & CIO at Port of Cartagena
• Ralston MacDonnell, President at MacDonnell Group
• Uno Bryfors, Vice President of ABB Crane Systems
• Dr. Eva Savelsberg, Senior Vice President of INFORM
• Dr. Oscar Pernia, Senior Diretor, Product Strategy at Navis
• Neil Davidson, Senior Analyst - Ports & Terminals at Drewry Maritime Reserach
• Richard Hepworth, Business Unit President for Trelleborg Marine Systems
• Dr. Yvo Saanen, Commercial Director and Founder of TBA
To find out more visit www.porttechnology.org/conference
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For all delegate bookings & event enquiries contact Bee Cansick - email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
Is my ticket transferrable?
Delegate participation is not transferable to a third party
What's included in the ticket price?
The attendance fee covers a two day pass to the conference on 19 - 20th April 2017 and it includes refreshment breaks, buffet lunches and entry to the networking evening reception
Can my company become a conference sponsor or partner?
Yes! For all sponsorship & partnership enquiries contact James AA Khan - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
Are there any special rates for the Government & Public Sector?
Yes we do, please contact Bee Cansick - email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
The conference agenda and speaker details will be announced shortly.