Actions and Detail Panel
TERRACE TAKEOVER: MEDITERRANEAN SUNDAY SESSION (PAELLA & WINE)
Sun 21 May 2017, 12:30 – 18:00 BST
Brindisa Shoreditch is inspired by our travels from Cádiz to Catalonia.
A coastal staple and our restaurant’s hero dish is the ‘paella marinera’, a seafood paella that features single-estate Bomba rice packed with plump prawns, cuttlefish and mussels.
So, when Fields, Morris & Verdin came to us with a stunning range Valencian tipples from Bodega Mustiguillo you can imagine our glee. Together we hatched a plan have a little Sunday session celebrating their wines and our rice!
We’ll be rustling up humongous pans of paella in front of our guests and laying out some nibbles in our courtyard terrace and the chaps FM&V and Mustiguillo (who have hopped on a plane just for this occasion) will be pouring and chatting about their Mediterranean wines.
2 sittings: 12:30pm - 3pm / 3:30pm - 6pm
£35 PER PERSON: YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 2015 MESTIZAJE BLANCO (Glass)
- 2015 MESTIZAJE TINTO (Glass)
- TASTING FLIGHT OF BODEGA MUSTIGUILLO'S FINCA CALVESTRA RANGE
- PICOTEOS: GORDAL OLIVES, MARCONA ALMONDS & CROQUETAS de JAMÓN
- PAELLA MARINERA, GREEN SALAD & PAN DE COCA
- DJ TINA PAZ WILL BE PLAYING SOME MEDITERRANEAN CHILL
- BODEGA MUSTIGUILLO ILLUSTRATED TOTE
- This event is for 18 years +
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy for all our events
- Any allergies or dietary requirements please communicate at time of purchase