NEW DATE: Saturday February 2nd - www.tesweekendworkshop161.eventbrite.co.uk
Planning to move into Headship or a Senior
...then you will need to know all about how the interview structure differs from your experience to date, the common pitfalls, how to make yourself stand out from the crowd and what to expect from the normal 2 day Leadership interview assessment procedure.
This half day seminar available in London on Saturday 19th January , 2013, presented by TES Jobseekers host, TheoGriff, will include:
1) How to get short listed
2) What to expect at a Headteacher or Senior Leadership Team interview
3) How to shine as the Headteacher or SLT interview
Last year, 40% of Primary and Special School Headships and 28% of Secondary Headships were re-advertised because no suitable candidate applied. Or perhaps because suitable candidates did not present themselves as suitable. Attending our workshop won't guarantee you a job, but it will show you how to present your strengths and address the key points that Governors are looking for in a Head, Deputy or Assistant Head, so that you stand out from the competition.
£95 including VAT and registration fee
Registration at 10am seminar ends at 1pm
Registration at 2pm seminar ends at 5pm
Comments from previous attendees:
· Excellent, a really good and worthwhile use of half a Saturday
· Very useful and informative, good opportunities were allowed to reflect
· I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, can't wait to put them into practice
· Extremely useful, great, thanks!
· Very focussed and practical. Course leaders inspired confidence, lots of practical suggestions.
· Extremely informative, thank you
· Brilliant! Very useful and now can focus my attention in the correct way
· After attending your course, I applied for two DHT posts. I was invited to interview for both but I only had to attend one interview as I got the first job.
· I got my first Headship, thank you!
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to arrive at least 7 days prior to the event to TSL Education.
Notification of cancellation before 12th January – cancellation fee of 50%.
Notification of cancellation after 12th January – no refund.
26 Red Lion Square
WC1R 4HQ London
TES Global Limited
TES Global is a fast growing and global digital education company dedicated to supporting the world’s teachers with a portfolio of tailored services.