Actions and Detail Panel
Textile Framing Study Day
Fri 31 March 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Tutor: Mal Reynolds GCF(APF) Adv
A Textile Framing Study Day will be held in the Guild HQ, Wye House, London on Friday 31st March. This Study day will concentrate on the theory required to be successful in passing the Guild’s Advanced Accreditation in Textile framing. Subjects to be covered include:
- Conservation Issues - Enemies of Textiles.
- Fabrics/Embroidery Basics:
- Types of Embroidery:
- Five Standard Methods of Support:
- This Study Day will cover both Basic GCF(APF) and Advanced examination questions.
- For full details of the subjects covered please see Guild ’s publication “Guide to Candidates, The GCF Advanced Accreditation Textile Framing”