Actions and Detail Panel
Thames Philharmonia: Concert Highlighting Local Talent
Sat 13 May 2017, 19:30 – 21:00 BST
Thames Philharmonia, conducted by Byung-Yun Yu, presents a medley for Spring featuring young violinist Emily Trubshaw performing Bruch's 1st violin concerto and the principals of Thames Philharmonia Opera in excerpts from Mozart's Marriage of Figaro, which was performed to sellout audiences in October 2016 and February 2017.
- Emily Trubshaw - Violin
- Crispin Lewis - Figaro
- Zoe Friedman - Susanna
- Nicholas George - Count Almaviva
- Tamara Ravenhill - Countess Almaviva
- Anna MacLachlan - Cherubino
- David Danson - Bartolo, Antonio
- Virginia Frith - Marcellina
- Paul Blundell - Basilio
A narrator will guide the audience through the maze of relationships and actions.