The 4th BTRM Faculty Forum
The 4th BTRM Faculty Forum, 29th of September 2016, 17.30 - 20.00: Live in London and Global online.
In association with FinRisk, The Financial Risk Institute London Chapter and Prometeia
"Pillar 2 Liquidity Risk Management: Going Beyond the LCR"
The 4th BTRM Faculty Forum looks at Pillar 2 liquidity risk management, the current state of regulation and what is yet to come, and the likely impact of content in the PRA consultative paper. We'll also discuss if and how the Treasury operating model needs to adapt to be able to better manage the new requirements
Issues to be addressed include:
- The impact of regulation to date, and what is yet to come
- Discussing the current state and the PRA CP
- How the Treasury operating model needs to adapt to fit
- Professor Moorad Choudhry (Chair)
- Dr Edward Bace, Middlesex University, BTRM Deputy Head of Faculty
- Peter Eisenhardt, International Council of Securities Associations, BTRM Faculty
- Enrique Benito, Deloitte, BTRM Faculty
- Graeme Wolvaardt, Europe Arab Bank plc
Attend the live London event for free (free tickets are on a first come first served basis) or free globally online.