San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is the first in a series of talks and workshops that aim to give you the tools you need to grow your business exponentially, in line with the quality of your offering. There will also be an opportunity to network over drinks and nibbles.
There are a number of key facets to transforming a business and unlocking its full potential in a way that is easy, profitable and importantly, enjoyable.
These principles have been applied, either individually or collectively, by the most successful people the world over and here is a great opportunity to hear 5 of them crystallised for you.
Dan Sainsbury, a success and performance psychologist, is going to highlight 5 key areas which saw one of his clients, based in SW London, enjoy a tripling of profits this year and a far brighter future for her and her company.
The key areas include:
- How to Clarify the Highest Vision for your company. How to understand the best outcome for your company and allow that to be the driving force in all you do.
- Creating and Understanding the Unique Value Proposition for your business. What is it you really do that serves people at the highest levels?
- Sales Transformation. A run through the structure of scientifically-researched and world-renowned SPIN sales model that has made sales people and business owners around the world very wealthy.
- Product Optimisation. How to make your product / solution irresistible to the market.
- Psychological Optimisation. How to embody a high success-mindset, and how to clear fear thoughts and limiting beliefs to make success far easier to come by.
Dan Sainsbury is a transformation specialist for individuals and companies. For over 10 years he was in corporate sales and strategy and one of the top percentile in his market but felt the pull to help others achieve happiness, health and success. He retrained in psychotherapy and now has a global client-base, helping 1000's around the world live to their highest potential.
Raring2go! Wandsworth has personally experienced the positive results of Dan Sainsbury's workshop and is very excited to bring his workshop to Third Door.
Raring2go! is a franchised title that has been published and distributed to families in Wandsworth since 2007. Since then they have worked with hundreds of local businesses to help them grow and get more customers while also helping thousands of parents to choose the best local activities, shops and places to visit in the local area. http://www.raring2go.co.uk/wandsworth
When & Where
Third Door (Workhub & Nursery)
Third Door is the UK's first coworking space with an onsite Ofsted nursery based in South West London.
Our aim is to help work and family to grow together.