Actions and Detail Panel
The 7 steps to successful recruitment marketing
Thu 3 November 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Today’s successful HR professionals are taking a new, practical marketing based approach to securing the best candidates.
Recruitment marketing is all about treating your future employees as valued stakeholders, using a creative, targeted approach to attract their attention and showcase your employer brand and culture.
Hosted by creative content agency Southerly, this practical half-day workshop will show you how to create a successful recruitment marketing strategy and get noticed by the right candidates.
We’ll share tips and advice on:
- Introducing recruitment marketing techniques to your team
- Getting key stakeholders in your business on board
- Creating effective candidate personas to attract candidates with the right skills, values and attitude for your business
- Developing high impact recruitment marketing content
- Promoting and amplifying your content to candidates using social media
- Promoting your industry and business to candidates who may not have considered a career with you before
- Raising your profile and keeping in touch with passive candidates – until they are ready to move
- Increasing both the amount and quality of your applicants
- Ultimately, by attracting the right candidates to proactively approach you, reducing your recruitment and talent management costs
By the end of this session, you’ll understand why recruitment marketing is the trend that can’t be ignored, and how you can use this approach to supercharge your recruitment efforts and meet your future top talent.
Find out more about the work we do for clients in the areas of recruitment marketing and employee engagement here: http://www.hellosoutherly.com/services/