American Food...greasy chips, hot dogs, cheesy hamburgers and cheese cake comes to mind!
So good... but oh so naughty...
I have taken over Boma Green Restaurant in Parsons Green for my first ever pop up Supper Club night! I will be designing the menu to show that you can eat American style food even when you are eating clean! The food will be inspired by the typical American diet but with a healthy twist to it! Since 4th of July is coming up I thought it was the perfect style to celebrate!
I know that eating out when you are trying to be healthy can be tricky so I thought this would be a nice way to be healthy and social!
My promise is that all the produce will be:
- Organic and local
- Pasture raised/free-range/grass fed and finished meat
- Gluten free
- Grain Free
There will be a selection of dishes for the main course suitable for vegetarians, those who are gluten free and organic mad :)
What will the night include?
- A welcome Coconut Cocktail or Mock-tail.
- A delicious main course (3 tantalising choices, see below)
- A healthy sugar free dessert (you wont believe it doesn't contain sugar)
- Live Music from the gorgeous Kieran Monterio (songs on request)
3. Chicken, mango and avocado burger with butternut squash sauce and sweet potato chips
All American decorated banana cake with coconut cream topped with fresh fruit. (sugar free, dairy free, gluten free)
Please feel free to bring your friends, lover, partner or family!