San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Putting the building blocks in place for rapid growth in 2015
When : February 23rd 2015
Where : London
At AltFi.com we believe that 2015 will prove to be a crucial year for the alternative finance space – and the AltFi Europe Summit will explore in detail what change is needed and how the key platforms need to react in order to accelerate growth in the next 24 months.
The All Day event will be targeted at senior industry leaders, as well as investors looking to explore this new asset class. Amongst the topics under discussion, we’ll focus on how five key building blocks will be put in place which help to accelerate growth in 2015 and beyond :
- The emergence of tax wrappers such as ISAs and SIPPs dedicated to the Alternative Finance space : how will these be structured and marketed and how the platforms will need to aggressively build their marketing brands
- Building a political consensus around alternative funding for business: with the General Election just around the corner we’ll explore with all the major national parties how they intend to help the sector expand and mature. We’re hoping to feature an exclusive-to-the-industry panel of key party and government figures outlining next steps in regulatory reform
- Facilitating institutional access : using technology and new services & products to enable institutional money to flood into the space
- Crowdfunding 2.0 : how the growth of mini bonds, new share classes, secondary markets and fund based provision will massively boost crowdfunding equity in the UK
- Last but by no means least The Information Revolution : how to measure investment and business critical data and explain it to a wider audience, with a particular focus on enabling investors to understand risk
The AltFi Europe Summit 2015 will explore these and many more issues on February 23rd. If you want to come why not book NOW for our super early bird tickets.
Also keep watching this space as we reveal more information about our exciting AltFi Accelerator Event , which will happen in parallel with the main summit on February 23rd. This afternoon and evening invite only event will provide an opportunity for new Alternative Finance platforms to pitch to key institutional investors.
When & Where
The financial world is changing fast – AltFi.com aims to reflect those rapid changes within the Alt(ernative) Finance sector, giving everyone involved in this exciting and fast growing space a unique insight into the very latest developments through our events, news and analysis services. Our aim is to provide valuable news coverage for every part of the Alt.Finance space including crowdfunding, P2P finance, online invoice funding and online seed investment.