This two-day foundational coaching course has been developed specifically for educators and has been created to focus on the distinct needs of teachers, students and parents. The models and techniques used throughout the course have been founded on Graydin’s unique Start With Heart coaching model. The language, skills and concepts participants will learn can transform communication, engagement and interaction across a whole school community.
Individuals will be supported in how to implement the tools and techniques sustainably in their own setting to ensure that coaching will positively impact the quality of teaching and learning across the school regardless of context.
This programme will empower individuals to communicate with confidence, improve leadership skills and promote wellbeing within their schools; fostering a culture of openness, self-awareness and personal responsibility.
The programme provides the following benefits:
- Provides a toolkit of techniques and approaches individuals can use to engage students, staff and parents
- Improves communication and interaction across the whole school
- Develops active listening skills
- Enhances self-awareness through examining and understanding personal motives
- Instils confidence in managing difficult conversations
- Promotes personal target and goal setting
- Empowers individuals to take responsibility and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Encourages positive mental health and wellbeing of self and of others through ability to deal with stress more effectively
- Improves leadership and management of others
Who is this programme for?
- This programme is suitable for anyone working within a school environment, including:
- Headteacher’s or Principals aiming to create a new culture within a school (can be offered as inset training for SLT or whole school staff)
- Leaders and line managers
- Staff recently appointed to leadership roles
- Mentors and pastoral carers
- Individuals lacking confidence or dealing with low morale
£270 per person