Actions and Detail Panel
The Art of Personalisation in Email September 2017
Thu 28 September 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Are you looking to take your email marketing to the next level for your ecommerce site? Are you focused on providing a more personalised experience to your prospects and customers? Are you wanting to
This one day course will show you how to achieve the many different ways of personalising via email marketing. You’ll discover how data, combined with technology can be used to provide very personal customer experiences, which not only help to deliver more revenue but will also increase your customer’s lifetime value.
This practical course will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to start implementing effect ways of personalising and enhancing the customer experience. The value-packed day will help you to understand and apply all the main principles of personalisation using email marketing throughout the customer journey.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for senior managers working within marketing, ecommerce or technical roles who are interested in email marketing / business growth strategies, tactics to improve KPIs and those tasked with driving business performance via email marketing. This programme applies to pure-play online retailers and multichannel retailers.
If you’re a B2B marketer, then please look at our other course designed specifically for the B2B customer journey: B2B Marketing Automation
Other Recommended Courses: This course goes well with the Persuasive Design Course
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify the most suitable triggered programmes to help you meet your objectives
- Successfully implement personalisation tactics throughout your customer journey with the aim of increasing conversions and improving the customer experience
- Create a strategic testing plan to test and optimise your automated programmes
What will I learn?
Business Case for Personalisation
- Understanding the consumer’s expectations
- The benefits & ROI of personalisation
How to Personalise
- Listen to your data
- Personalise using implicit and explicit data
- Making the most of the touchpoints throughout the customer journey
- Real-time personalisation using triggered email programmes
- Let technology help you
The Art of Personalisation
- The right message at the right time
- Getting the balance of personalisation right
- Personalise covertly or overtly?
- Words of warning
Optimise for Conversions
- What can you test?
- Creating a testing plan and method
- Optimising triggered programmes
We are in the process of becoming a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.