This day is for all the brilliant people out there who struggle with self-promotion, be that through shyness, introversion or a mistrust of marketing.
Creative Business Coach, Pete Mosley, is the author of The Art of Shouting Quietly – a guide to self-promotion for introverts and other quiet souls. Shouting Quietly has had international success and is a ‘set text’ for Cambridge University’s Leading Change programme. The thinking behind Pete’s work is built on 30 years of face-to-face coaching, training and problem-solving sessions with a wide range of successful people. He has observed what works – and what doesn’t – and distilled it into sensible, realistic advice.
This workshop has been developed especially for small groups. With Pete’s guidance you will:
- Challenge your pre-conceptions of what you can and can’t do in terms of promoting yourself.
- Engage with the blocks that hold you back from promoting yourself confidently – and figure out the steps you can take to overcome them.
- Establish your own brand of confidence – actions that will work for you.
- Explore ‘ninja tactics’ for dealing with areas of self-promotion where you may feel less confident.
- Establish the right tools for self-promotion – ones you can feel truly comfortable with.
- Create a plan of action to raise your profile effectively.
You’ll go away more confident with a personal strategy for self-promotion, lots of new ideas and things to try.
Maximum of 8 people.
Venue & What’s Included
This workshop is for a maximum of 8 people and run 10am - 4.00pm in a welcoming and spacious house with a beautiful garden (that opens to the public for the National Gardens Scheme) in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Full details and directions will be sent to you upon booking. You’ll be well looked after with refreshments all day, a home cooked two-course lunch (we cater to all dietary needs) cake before the final session.
Your booking includes:
- A 45 minute follow up coaching call with Pete Mosley to keep you on track. This can be taken at any point within six months.
- All the course materials on a CD.
- Ebook - ‘Make Your Creativity Pay’ or 'The Art of Shouting Quietly' by Pete Mosley.
Fancy a chat with the tutor before you decide if this event is for you? Just let us know - Pete won't give you a sales pitch, just straightforward feedback - we like to make sure all our attendees leave happy!
About the Tutor
Pete Mosley is a creative business coach; an inherent part of his work involves coaching people to increase confidence and purpose. Pete is Business Editor for Craft and Design magazine, a regular contributor to the Creative Choices website, author of Make Your Creativity Pay (2011) and The Art of Shouting Quietly – Self Promotion for Introverts and other quiet souls (2015) - publications for creative businesses.