Actions and Detail Panel
The Athena Network : : Solihull
Tue 9 May 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 BST
The Athena Network is for business women who are passionate about unleashing their true potential and taking themselves and their business to the next level and beyond. With a strong focus on training & development, Athena encourages all women to show up in the world as the person they were born to be. The warm community supports women through their challenges and the strategic connections deliver over 85% of the total business for many of the members. Life-long friendships are formed with members motivating each other to push the boundaries and achieve phenomenal success.
When does the group meet?
The Solihull Athena Group has only just launched (February 2017) and meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month, 12 noon to 2pm. Except December and August.
We are confident that you will find how easily Athena will help you to promote your business as have many of our members.
If you have them - please bring business cards and any flyers you would like to distribute as we pass these round at the start of the meeting.
You will also have a chance to introduce yourself, tell us a littleabout what you do, and ask for any help you may need with getting in touch with key contacts.
If you are just coming along for the support, training and advice that Athena offers – that is absolutely fine – I have several members that have joined for those reasons
Why join Athena?
Some of our visitors have been asking about the benefits of joining Athena – so here are just some of the reasons that ladies are joining us at an incredible rate:-
- Networking is widely recognised as the most powerful,most effective and fastest way to grow your business
- Athena is the UK’s premier and fastest growing network for business women.
- Athena operates a ‘one discipline only’ policy, so by joining, you ‘lock out’ the competition and all business for your particular field is referred to you.
- Groups are filling fast and many ladies are ‘locked out’ and on waiting lists because their professional slot has been filled by a competitor.
- Many of our members are experiencing fantastic business growth through contacts made through Athena.
- Many great relationships begin within Athena and often lead to very successful strategic alliances and firm friendships.
- Fellow members are always happy to offer support andadvice and share their knowledge and experience with the group.
- We develop our members business and personal skillsthrough our monthly speakers and a wide range of training courses and workshops.
- Ladies go away from meetings feeling inspired andmotivated to take themselves and their business to the next level.
- Once you join a group you can visit any other Athena group where your profession is not represented by a member – so you have accessto a vast network of business ladies.