Actions and Detail Panel
THE AUTHORS AWARDS 2017
Tue, 28 Mar 2017, 12:00 – Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 19:30 BST
A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE NOT TO BE MISSED
Radio W.O.R.K.S. World Author Awards 2017 brings you exciting times on the red carpet with another sell out event!Want to be inspired, intrigued & enlighten by authors who write books to create and deliver value?
Every year the Authors Awards puts together an eclectic ray of of celebrations with writers of fiction and non fiction to help you see what is available in a grander scheme of things. Attendees are expected to engage in Great Conversations on topics of all interests: from success to significance, spiritual legacy, heritage, wealth, opportunities, relationships, wellness, business, and entrepreneurship. Meet the authors as they present their story, share their wisdom and inspire you to create better life choices for yourself and your loved ones!Authors will also be available to autograph their latest books throughout the event.
The awards ceremony will run across both days and cover a a variety of categories including both fiction and non fiction and will be open to all attendees!
WHY NOT YOU?
Last years Awards (held in Universal City /Los Angeles in 2015 and London/ BAFTA in 2016 ) completely changed the lives of those authors who walked away with an award! This year is set to be an even bigger more awesome experience then ever before with more authors, more awards, more great conversation and the charm that can only be found in the greatest city on Earth – London!Be apart of the story and join us for the Radio W.O.R.K.S World Red Carpet Series!
MAKE THE GOOD NEWS in 2017!
DAY 1 - BLACK TIE DRESS CODE
THE STARDUST EXPERIENCE
28th March from 12pm to 7pm
1. Awards Ceremony – Celebrate with us as we present this years winners of the Authors Awards
2. The untold Story – Authors sharing their experiences in becoming best sellers, being featured in Magazines, TV show appearances and how being an author has changes their lives for the better!
3. Become camera Ready and have your photos taken by our professional photographers. Photos will be available for free after the event.
4. Meet the Authors and create life long connections, not just another networking event!
5. Speak on stage (VIP ONLY) – Speak on stage for 7 minutes, share your story and grab media attention! Please note slides are not permitted, we want to hear your story not what you are selling!
6. Food and drinks throughout the day.
THE STARDUST DINNER
VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
28 March – 7pm till late!
Join us for the exclusive Gala dinner to be held on the first night of the event. This will be a 3 course seated meal and will offer the opportunity for further networking with speakers, authors, panelists and other VIP ticket holders! The dinner will run from 7pm (after the award ceremony) and continue until closing time! You can view the available menu here. Once you are booked we will contact you to confirm your preference and any dietary requirements.
DAY 2 - SMART/CASUAL DRESS CODE
THE STARDUST WORKSHOP
29th March from 12pm to 7pm
1. Understand the power of your story and learn Story telling techniques ( included worth £ 5,000)
2. Create and deliver the structure of your book: book title, subtitle, chapters and foreword ( included worth £3,500)
3. Learn how to Make the News in five easy steps ( included worth £ 8,000)
4. Be featured in the Sovereign – Glossy Magazine for heart centered Entrepreneurs ( included, worth £300)
5. Speak on stage for 2 minutes, practice speaking in front of an audience and get helpful feedback from our panelists and the audience.
6. Food and drinks throughout the day!
What are the ticket options?
You can purchase either a single day ticket (first day) for £60, a Golden Ticket for £97 or a become a VIP for £497. With the exception of the 1 Day Ticket, all tickets are per person and cover both days!
***1 Day Ticket (First Day Only)***
Just added! Join us for the first day only and come celebrate with us on the red carpet for the Awards Ceremony, option to buy the second day if you wish will be available on the day. Please be advised that this option will be more expensive so if you likely to want to join us for the Stardust Workshops we recommend you purchase the Golden Entry ticket (both days) in advance.
Golden Ticket Includes:
Entry on both days
Photos with the Authors and individual protraits to help your personal brand!
Food and drinks throughout both days
VIP Ticket Holders:
Everything included with the Golden ticket, plus:
Speak on stage on day 1, up to 7 minutes – Share your story and grab media attention. Please note slides are not permitted as we do not want a sales pitch, this is about your personal story, building your business and brand and experiences.
Stardust Dinner (Day 1) from 7pm till late – Join us for the stardust dinner with all the authors, speakers and VIPs!
MORE ON THE DOOR
Single day tickets will be available on the door on both days, these will not include food or drinks and numbers will be very limited. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment!