Blush Academy is proud to present:
The Beauty Business Buzz
23 January 2017 6-8pm
The Shard, London
Are you thinking of setting up your own beauty business?
Maybe you’re mobile, rent a room within another business or work from home already.
Do you feel as though you’re learning as you go along, with no real focus or direction?
Perhaps you wanted to start up on your own so that you could be around for your family a bit more, but the result is the total opposite. You’re working harder than ever, with nothing to show for it.
Join a vibrant community of beauty business owners, who are passionate about their work but need help around cultivating a more profitable business without working all the hours with little to show for it.
Learn how you can work smarter, not harder and finally be able to make a really fruitful living from your business, whilst spending more time at home with your family.
So, join us at The Shard and be inspired by a group of like-minded entrepreneurs and make new friends at the same time.
17:45 - registration
18:00 - network with like-minded beauty business owners over a glass of bubbles
18:45 - Presentation "smash your social media" with our CEO & Founder, Zara Elliott
19:15 - Questions
19:30 - Mingle, photos and goody bags
20:00 - End
Five illuminating reasons why you need to attend our workshop
1. Solid, step-by-step strategies to make your health and beauty business more profitable;
2. Access to a powerful network of like-minded beauty entrepreneurs;
3. Tried and tested strategies that pave the way for taking your business to the next level;
4. An opportunity to step outside of your business, 'glam it up' and make new friends;
5. The tools, help and encouragement you need to win more clients with less effort.
Proudly Sponsored By: