Learn how to develop your idea for a blog or personal website with award-winning travel blogger Julie Falconer
Whether you want to showcase your writing or photographs, or promote a cause that’s important to you, a blog in a great way to share your passion with the world. If you’re thinking about creating a personal website, or want to improve the one you’re working on, don’t miss out on this fun evening seminar with Julie Falconer, creator of the award-winning blog A Lady in London.
In the space of just three hours, you’ll learn best practice for running a successful blog. Plus you’ll receive tips on how to generate income from your site and build a loyal following. This lively evening class also includes opportunities for you to get feedback on your idea for a blog, as well as plenty of time for Q&A. Tickets are limited, so book your place now and let Julie help you to get your blog idea out of your head and onto the web.
- What are the benefits of starting a new blog or website?
- Best practice for creating and running a blog
- Advice on how to run a blog as a business
- Becoming a professional blogger – and monetising your blog
- How running a personal blog can have a positive impact on your career
- Practical exercise – attendees have the opportunity to present their blog idea to the group and receive constructive feedback
- Q&A – an invaluable chance to pick the brains of a professional blogger
Please note: this class comprises presentations and discussions – it does not include technical training
What to bring
- During the class, attendees will be encouraged to discuss their idea for a blog or personal website
- Please come prepared to tell the class about your blog idea, or briefly discuss the project you’ve already started working on
Sign up to our newsletter and you’ll be among the first to find out about our latest courses and special offers. You can also follow us on Twitter, and read our latest articles and interviews on our blog.