Learn how to develop your idea for a blog or personal website with award-winning travel blogger Julie Falconer.
Whether you want to showcase your writing or photographs, or promote a cause that’s important to you, a blog in a great way to share your passion with the world. If you’re thinking about creating a personal website, or want to improve the one you’re working on, don’t miss out on this fun evening seminar with Julie Falconer, creator of the award-winning blog A Lady in London.
In the space of just three hours, you’ll learn best practice for running a successful blog. You’ll also receive tips on how to generate income from your site and build a loyal following.
This lively evening class includes opportunities for you to get feedback on your idea for a blog, as well as plenty of time for Q&A. Tickets are limited, so book your place now and let Julie help you to get your blog idea out of your head and onto the web.
- What are the benefits of starting a new blog or website?
- Best practice for creating and running a blog
- Advice on how to run a blog as a business
- Becoming a professional blogger and monetising your blog
- How running a personal blog can have a positive impact on your career
- Practical exercise: attendees have the opportunity to present their blog idea to the group and receive constructive feedback
- Q&A: an invaluable chance to pick the brains of a professional blogger
Please note: this class comprises presentations and discussions – it does not include technical training.
- During the class, attendees will be encouraged to discuss their idea for a blog or personal website.
- Please come prepared to tell the class about your blog idea, or briefly discuss the project you’ve already started working on.
Sign up to our newsletter and you’ll be among the first to find out about our latest courses and special offers. You can also follow us on Twitter, and read our latest articles and interviews on our blog.
Save This Event
When & Where
Welcome to Guardian masterclasses – a unique programme of learning embedded within one of the world's most forward-thinking media organisations.
Masterclasses offer a broad range of short and long courses across a variety of disciplines from creative writing, journalism, photography and design, film and digital media, music and cultural appreciation.
Harnessing the expertise and specialisms within the organisation, our courses are led by first class and award winning guardian professionals whilst also drawing on the skills and expertise of other leading figures at the forefront of the creative and digital industries.
The programme is aimed at anyone interested in personal or professional development whether that be refining your skills, focusing your ambition or simply broadening your mind and gaining inspiration.