The Best of London Lifestyle - French and Irish Pop-Up Shops
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region is inviting London consumer goods companies to supply goods for sale in one of two Pop-Up shop events in Ireland and France. We will also be showcasing these goods to buyers and distributors.
- Your goods will be sold on your behalf in the Pop-Up shop in the run up to Christmas.
- We will showcase your goods to key retail buyers and distributors. This could lead to further orders and a longer-term presence in Irish and French retail outlets. Please click on the country name to see what these markets can offer your business.
- The Pop-Ups are a unique opportunity to gain brand exposure with the press.
Who should participate?
- London-based small and medium sized businesses (SMEs).
- Consumer goods companies including beauty, food & drink, fashion accessories, giftware and homeware.
When will the events take place?
- Both Pop-Up shops will take place in mid-November 2016.
Will there be a cost to participate?
- Subsidised cost of taking part will be between £250 and £500 (to be confirmed).
- Please register your interest here. We will contact eligible companies to start the registration process.
- Eligibility will be based on your application.
- Priority will be be given to London companies who are new to export or have not exported in the last 12 months
Places are limited so please register early. The DIT reserves the right to decline applications.