Actions and Detail Panel
The Best of London Lifestyle - Paris Consumer Goods Pop-Up Shop
Mon, 30 Jan 2017, 09:00 – Sat, 25 Feb 2017, 20:00 CST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Do you want to sell your products in the vibrant French market and have the opportunity to showcase them to key buyers? Register your interest now for our Pop-Up shop event that will take place in Paris between 30 January and 25 February 2017.
- Your products will be sold on your behalf in the Pop-Up shop. You will receive full revenue for the goods sold (minus any locally applicable VAT).
- We will showcase your goods to consumers, potential retail buyers and distributors. This could lead to further orders and a longer-term presence in French retail outlets (Please click here to see what the French market can offer your business).
- You will be able to obtain consumer feedback for your products in the French market and our B2B placement service pre/post the event.
- The Pop-Up shop is a unique opportunity to gain brand exposure and local market feedback.
Who is this event for?
- London-based small and medium sized businesses (SMEs).
- Sectors: Consumer goods companies including beauty, food & drink, fashion accessories, giftware and homeware.
When will the event take place?
- 30 January to 25 February 2017 for a duration of four weeks.
Where will the event take place?
- Aeroville Shopping Centre, Paris France (http://en.parisinfo.com/shopping-paris/105694/Aeroville)
What is the cost of participating?
- Subsidised cost will be £500 (+ VAT*).
*VAT refunds for VAT registered companies available
How can you participate?
Please register your interest on this page. We will contact eligible companies to start the sign up process.
- Eligibility will be assessed on the basis of your application.
- Priority will be be given to London "new to export" companies as well as those who have not exported in the last 12 months.
- We also welcome regular and occasional exporters looking to expand in the French marketplace.
- DIT London Region reserves the right to decline applications.
Places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.