The Best of London Lifestyle - Paris Pop-Up Shop
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region is inviting London consumer goods companies to supply goods for sale in a Pop-Up shop event in Paris, France.
- Your goods will be sold on your behalf in the Pop-Up shop in the run up to Christmas. You will receive full revenue for your goods sold.
- We will showcase your goods to key retail buyers and distributors. This could lead to further orders and a longer-term presence in French retail outlets. Please click on the country name to see what these markets can offer your business.
- The Pop-Ups are a unique opportunity to gain brand exposure with the press.
Who should participate?
- London-based small and medium sized businesses (SMEs).
- Consumer goods companies including beauty, food & drink, fashion accessories, giftware and homeware.
When will the event take place?
- 21 November to 21 December 2016
What is the cost to participate?
- Paris: Subsidised cost of taking part will be £500 (+VAT*)
*VAT refunds available for VAT registered companies
- Please register your interest here. We will contact eligible companies to start the registration process.
- Eligibility will be based on your application.
- Priority will be be given to London companies who are new to export or have not exported in the last 12 months
Places are limited so please register early. The DIT reserves the right to decline applications.