MONTHLY Fellowship and Study Group - 1st Thursday Evening of the month starting 4th Feb 2016 7pm - 8.30pm
These sessions will include fellowship and study. We want to create a real fun time to learn and enhance the principles into our lives – A 10 session series bible study with 10 goals in mind.
There will be no charge to attend the meet up following the initial £15.00 Fee for the study guide and prayer Journal. We will meet in the hotel, you may wish to eat or drink and you will be encourged to bring funds to support your choices.
Aleka Gutzmore- Meet Up Organiser and Founder
Pastor Agnes Hiller - Tabernacle Praise Outreach will provide our Pastoral Support and Guidance.
Guest Ministers will attend our MAY event to discuss Women and Beauty in MAY 16
OUR WOMEN’S ALLIANCE CHRISTIAN CONFIDENCE IS DESIGNED TO:
• Uplift and encourage the word of God in your life,
• Improve your confidence with lifestyle matters,
• Help set clear objectives and future direction,
• Identify new business opportunities,
• Protect you and your family for generations,
• Improve your business & financial planning skills, and
• Help you build your network to enhance your personal journey.
Scri-bible ‘logy’ is the word analogy of We are Amazing Women
Raise a word from a biblical, or lifestyle perspective and open it for discussion.
Inspiration taken from ‘Man can not live by bread along but by every word….’
How any times have you seen a word and thought what does that really mean?
“The discovery of new words or an old word with new meaning is mystical in itself”
Biblical Womanhood Feb to Nov 16 – the content is from the good book college study guide.
Women and the fall Feb
Women and Marriage March
Women and Singleness April
Women and Beauty May*
The May session will be held as part of the 'I'm Amazing Pamper Me' SPA RETREAT 29th - 30th May 2016 (look out for registartion details)
Women and the Family of God June
Women and their sisters July
Women and their brothers Aug
Women and their children Sept
Women and their lord Oct
As Well as…
MONTHLY WORD EXPLORATION
OUR 10 GOALS FOR AMAZING WOMEN
1. I’d like our ladies to feel uplifted and encouraged as a result of our women's ministry activities.
2. I’d like to see our ladies be prayer warriors
3. I’d like to see more women set up in business.
4. I’d like to see our ladies become good homemakers as a result of the women's ministry programs.
5. I’d like to see our ladies become more compassionate to other women.
6. I’d like to see our ladies become heroines of faith in that their faith in the Lord grows strong.
7. I’d like to see our ladies portray friendliness at a high level.
8. I’d like to see our ladies become mentors to other women.
9. I’d like to see our ladies use their talents and gifts to further the work of the church.
10. I’d like to see our ladies each have specific devotional quiet times.
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love
1 Corinthians 16:13-14