Join Craig Mills (whisky expert and co-founder of The Birmingham Whisky Club) for an unforgettable evening of handpicked fabulously fine and really rare drams at The Wellington.
- Lowland: Bladnoch 21yo Gordon & Macphail connoisseurs choice 46%
- Speyside; Linkwood 25yo The Maltman 48.7% single cask
- Highland: Clynelish 22yo Dun Bheagan 1990 port cask finish only 798 bottles released 46%
- Island: Highland Park 20yo Coopers Choice 1995 Madeira cask Finish single cask 46%
- Campbeltown: Glen Scotia 24yo Murray Mcdavid 46% Bourbon/Sherry & Vosne Romanee Pinot Noir Burgundy red wine cask aged (only 331 bottles released)
- Islay: Bruichladdich 25yo 1991 Dun Bheagan 48.1%
7:00pm - Tasting begins. You will be led through a selection of different drams by Craig and get a chance to ask all of your burning questions throughout.
10:00pm - Although the tasting is over, please feel free to stick around. Anything you were afraid to ask? Grab our residents expert and have all of your queries answered.
No food will be provided during this event.
Terms & Conditions
No refunds or transfers. Events is strictly over 18's Only.
*To order your Birmingham Whisky Club member ticket and claim 10% off, please enter your code on your membership letter in the "promotional code" box. If you need assistance, please email us and we will be happy to drop you a reminder. One discounted ticket avaliable per member.