Enjoy delicious Scottish food from Peel & Stone, music and dancing with The Burdock Band, a few fine drams from award-winning whisky producer Glen Grant, and a wee taste of Scotland with our piper (playing the evening session).
We have two sessions to choose from for our spectacular Burns' Celebration 2017.
Family Ceilidh :: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Open to all, this daytime mini-Burns' celebration is great fun for all the family. Tickets include a one course buffet-style meal, two sessions of live Ceilidh music; with a caller to give you all the right moves, and a dram of whisky for adults!
- 1:00pm - Doors open. You will be given your first dram (or a 'wee nipper' for the under 18's) on entry.
- 1:30pm - Lunch is served! Grab your delicious grub from our buffet table.
- 2:15pm - Get your sporran's swinging with the first set from our award-winning Ceilidh band.
- 2:45pm - Catch your breath and enjoy a selection of delicious drinks from the venue's paid bar.
- 3:15pm - Enjoy your final dance of the afternoon.
- 4:00pm - Close.
Tickets are just £15 for adults and £8 for children (plus booking fee).
Burns' Supper & Ceilidh :: 6:30pm - 11:00pm
This over-18's traditional Burns' event is a one-stop shop for all things Rabbie. You will be welcomed to the venue from 6:30pm by a live piper, before being given your first dram of the evening. Tickets include a three course traditional Scottish supper, three drams of delicious whisky, the traditional 'Address To The Haggis' and a full hour and a half of dancing (with a live caller).
- 6:30pm - Doors open. You will be greeted by our piper and given your first dram on entry.
- 7:30pm - Enjoy a delicious sit-down three course meal (with the address to the haggis) and two whiskies.
- 9:00pm - Get your sporran's swinging with the first set from our award-winning Ceilidh band.
- 9:45pm - Catch your breath and enjoy a selection of delicious drinks from the venue's paid bar.
- 10:15pm - Enjoy your final dance of the night.
- 11:00pm - Close.
Tickets are £37.50 (plus fees) including three course meal, three drams of whisky and live entertainment (piper and Ceilidh).
Terms & Conditions
No refunds or transfers. Evening event is strictly over 18's Only (if you're lucky enough to look under 25, please bring your ID with you on the evening). Tickets are sent in e-ticket format. Please bring a print out of these or have them ready on your phone/tablet for scanning on the day.
Our non-alcoholic alternative for children will be hot apple juice.