San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EXPLORE YOUR LIFE TO FIND YOUR PURPOSE
(FROM 5PM - 6PM EVERY SUNDAY)
The Black Women’s Voyage four Week self-exploration webinar sessions – ‘Explore Your Life to Find Your Purpose’ returns in February!
The Self Exploration journey is designed to heighten your awareness of the patterns and themes in your life that give clues to your purpose. Participate in coaching activities with like minded women and receive support to expertly manage the challenges of life by tapping into the power within.
Each week you will be presented with a task to complete. You will be made accountable for your actions, then follow through with feedback to your peers on insights, light bulb moments and key learning points as a result of your self-exploration journey. By week four, you will have improved clarity of purpose and know how to get started on making even more great things happen in your life.
As well as the desire to explore your life, you will need the following to participate in the sessions:
• access to the internet
• one hour a week
• a microphone
ONE HOUR A WEEK: FROM 5PM - 6PM EVERY SUNDAY.
• Week 1 (Sun 7th Feb) : Conscious Conversations
• Week 2: (Sun 14th Feb) Places and Spaces
• Week 3: (Sun 21st Feb) Contact
• Week 4: (Sun 28th Feb) Life Patterns
• Group interaction with likeminded peers
• Explore, create and develop an adventurous life path, knowing that you are not alone on the journey.
• Totally non-judgemental
• Support from a professional Life Coach.
• Motivation and inspiration to make your life an adventure.
• Satisfaction from creating new life experiences and developing new skills
• Certificate of Achievement.
• Access to the internet, smart device with a microphone
• One hour per week.
• A desire to examine your life.
• A willingness to fully commit to participating in the voyage
Join us on 7th February 2016 at 5.00pm for the first session
£25 for the four week journey.
When & Where
The Lead Coach and Trainer at Satellite Life Coaching, Rebecca Gordon assists individuals and groups to make positive life changes that result in widening their life opportunities and sustained long term positive outcomes.