The BLN 'Money in Mobile' Forum, June 14th 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Defining how companies make money in mobile
The BLN Money in Mobile Forum will bring the most influential players in mobile together for an event that connects entrepreneurs, investors and corporate users of mobile. We will spotlight companies that are directly enabling businesses to make money from mobile.
We will hear from some of the key ‘action leaders’ (as opposed to ‘thought leaders’) in mobile to let you know about relevant and actionable opportunities for your business.
BLN events are universally known for:
- great speakers with no BS, thought-provoking, actionable ideas
- engaging quality audiences who contribute actively to an event
- helping CEOs to spend time working on, not in, their businesses
- generous networking time – to extend debate and build commercial links
Core Themes For the Day:
Customer Acquisition Strategies
Advertising, mobile coupons, group buying – does anything work?
Have we forgotten experience is the secret to getting users?
Exploiting Games and Social Networks
Social media ROI – from oxymoron to tautology?
Money in Mobile Award 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen. And the Winner is…
The format is simple, but productive:
- talks, discussions and debate from speakers who are experts by dint of their real world experience
- rapid fire pitches from 10 peer-reviewed companies judged by our expert panel to have significant ability to make others Money in Mobile
- our final session summarises the day and announces the winner of the Money in Mobile Award, 2011
BLN events use tried and trusted formats that encourage open discussion and active networking for participants who are invited to ensure the event is more than the sum of its high quality audience.
We really care about hearing interesting stuff from people that matter and can teach people by example. We don’t care about hearing from ‘big names’, that don’t say anything new – or controversial. We really, really care about making sure that the right people are in the room – to listen, to engage, to discuss and find ways of doing business together.
The first 50 registrations receive a £ 100 discount on full ticket price.
To see other BLN events go to: http://thebln.com/events
When & Where
The BLN connects the people that need innovation with the people that deliver it every day, providing unique opportunities for senior execs to meet, discuss issues of common interest with their peers, exchange ideas and do business.