Actions and Detail Panel
The Business Case for Sustainability - Manchester
Tue 6 June 2017, 12:00 – 16:00 BST
Legal Sustainability Alliance and The Planet MarkTM present:
A FREE participative workshop for law firms to encourage organisations to develop sustainable working practices and manage their carbon footprint
- Need help getting started on a sustainability programme?
- Do you want to extend or reinvigorate your current sustainability activities?
- Struggling to get senior partner buy in?
Then join us for a participative seminar and workshop which presents a compelling business case for sustainability within the legal sector based on 10 years of experience and evidence from the Legal Sustainability Alliance, developed in partnership with industry experts The Planet MarkTM.
- Sustainability and the Legal Sector
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Identifying barriers and measuring business benefits
- Challenges and barriers to sustainable working and how to overcome them
- Gaining senior buy in and increasing employee engagement
Aimed specifically at smaller and medium sized firms this practical workshop will provide participants with advice and tools to take away to help make sustainability a reality.
Places are limited so register now via LSA website or direct on eventbrite.
Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org