The next monthly meeting of The Business Network (Banbridge) will be held in the Conference Room of the Banbridge Enterprise Centre, Scarva Road, Banbridge on Thursday the 25th August 2016 commencing at 0730am.
This month’s meeting will be somewhat different than the normal programme as it will be a members only meeting at which members can have their say on the way forward for the Network to include such topics as:
1.What type of topics or speakers would you find beneficial to you in your business.
2. Members - make a list of 5-10 business connections you know who might enjoy our meetings and we will invite them to our next meeting on your behalf (email addresses will need to be provided)
3. Speaker recommendations - who have the members heard who are good or who would they like to hear?
4. Ideas to grow the network and ensure it adds value to existing member businesses to give people a reason to keep coming
5. Any suggestions on changes to the format on our breakfast meetings... or any feedback in general.
6. Discussions on what the members would like to do for an Autumn/Winter social get-together.
So have a think over the next couple of days and bring your thoughts to the meeting. This if for the good of the Network and its members and to enable us to grow as the members would like.
As always there will be a light breakfast available and for members attending this meeting there will be no charge. Please confirm your attendance by registering for this event here. Further information can be obtained by ringing 028 4066 2260.
The Network will normally meet on the last Thursday of each month in Banbridge enterprise Centre. Registering your intention to attend on Eventbrite will assist us greatly in booking catering.
When & Where
The Business Network
The Business Network
The Business Network is a network which has been jointly founded by local business owners.
It exists to support local business owners in Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon council and surrounding areas by providing a networking, discussion and education forum, generating referrals and business leads, providing mutual support, sharing new ideas and business opportunities.
Every local business has the opportunity to participate in the Network. The network's strength is its informality and openness.
The members of The Business Network always look for opportunities to refer or promote other members businesses wherever possible.