Actions and Detail Panel
The Business Owners' Trap
Wed, April 26, 2017, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
If you own and run a business with between 5 and 50 employees, with a track record of growth and an ambition to grow it further then this event is for you.
In this seminar we'll explain the four keys to breakthrough performance for SMEs - the things that separate businesses that thrive from the rest:
- How and why to change your limiting beliefs into enabling beliefs
- Why purpose is critical for business success and how to build and communicate yours
- Why and how successful businesses are organised, and how to systemise your business
- Why you need to engage your staff to drive growth - and how to do this
Is breakthrough performance for your business worth three hours of your time? It was for these business owners:
"Every section of the seminar highlighted exactly how I felt and pinpointed where I needed to change"
"Really helped refocus my thinking about direction"
"An eye-opening morning looking at simple strategies that, as business owners, we should all be using"
We limit the number of attendees to 6 to make the event interactive and to make sure everyone gets to discuss and relate the material to their own business. We'll be covering:
- How to implement structure, processes and measurements so that your staff are more productive and motivated and you are a better leader and manager;
- How you can set objectives and delegate tasks knowing that they will be carried out to the right standard;
- How to capture the essence of what makes your business different and better and turn this into procedures that you can get other people to follow;
- How to lead, manage and get things done through others and develop your employees into an effective team;
- How to eliminate over-reliance on you and your time by the use of clear structure and accountabilities, a framework for delegation and processes with measurable outcomes;
- How to identify practical growth paths by developing a clear and winning business strategy;
- How to use your business plan to set targets and measure progress;
- How to increase employee productivity by giving them a clear vision, unambiguous structure, empowerment and feedback
You can see why we call our events "intense"!
Nick Bettes has been improving the performance of businesses for decades. He works with the owners of growing businesses with between 5 and 50 employees who want to achieve even more and recognise that they need some help to do so.