Actions and Detail Panel
The Cadbury Creme Egg Hunters’ Lodge (London)
Sat 25 February 2017, 13:50 – 18:00 GMT
It’s Creme Egg Hunting Season! That glorious time of year where for a few precious months, these gooey little goodies swarm our streets all ripe and ready for the taking. So come down to the Creme Egg Hunters’ Lodge and immerse yourself in the impressive floor-to-ceiling display of Cadbury Creme Egg hunting paraphernalia, and tuck into some of the finest Creme Egg campfire classics you’ll ever taste!
But that's not all! Put your Hunter skills to the test in The Ultimate Egg Hunt, deep inside the Creme Egg Hunting HQ room! Have you got what it takes to solve the clues and crack the safe?
Book now for a ticket for The Lodge and you’ll also get to try one of our delicious Cadbury Creme Egg recipes as well as a drink of tea, coffee or water. We’ll be cooking up:
- Gooey Creme Egg S’mores: Gooey Cadbury Creme Egg pieces and a giant marshmallow, sandwiched between two biscuits, toasted for added gooeyness.
- Creme Egg Hunters’ Hot Choc: Mouth-watering Cadbury hot chocolate, with melted Cadbury Creme Egg added in for goo-d measure.
- Creme Egg Forest Fridge Cake: Crushed biscuits and apricots, coated in thick chocolate, topped with gooey Cadbury Creme Egg pieces.
- Creme Egg Black Forest Toastie: Our infamous hot and crispy Cadbury Creme Egg Toastie, this time with a black cherry twist.
All proceeds will be donated to The Prince’s Trust Charity.
Please be aware:
- An Eventbrite ticket gives you a timed slot to enter The Lodge for a 20 minute eggs-perience.
- Late comers will not be admitted.
- If you are under 16 you must be accompanied by an adult. There needs to be one adult for every two children under 16.
- Cameras may be filming around The Lodge to capture content. If you do not wish to be on film, please let a member of staff know prior to entry.
Please see our full T&Cs here before booking a ticket: http://goo.gl/i76Xqt
Please note, ticket purchase will be deemed to be acceptance of these T&Cs.
What time shall I arrive if I have a ticket?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your allocated time. Head straight to the front of the queue to receive your Creme Egg handstamp! If you arrive after your allocated slot, we will not be able to admit you.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Anyone is welcome but if you’re under 16 years old you’ll have to bring a Creme Egg friendly adult with you! There needs to be one adult for every two children under 16.
What can I bring into the event?
Feel free to bring a small bag with you, but remember as The Lodge is outdoors, we do recommend wrapping up warm and bringing an umbrella! However, there will be a limited number of heaters and blankets to keep you nice and toasty.
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for any alternative time or date, in whole or in part. The only exception to this will be if The Lodge is closed due to adverse weather (this will be detailed on our Facebook Event Page before 12 noon on the affected day, and a full refund will be provided).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please either show your ticket through the Eventbrite app on your smartphone, or bring a printout with you to be scanned by The Lodge staff. You won’t be able to enter The Lodge without a valid ticket.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes - ID is not required to enter The Lodge, so as long as you have a valid ticket you’ll be able to come in!
What happens if it’s raining or cold?
The Lodge is an outdoor venue. We suggest wrapping up warmly and bringing an umbrella if you are visiting, regardless of the weather when you set out. The Lodge will only be closed in adverse weather conditions. This will be detailed on our Facebook Event Page before 12 noon on the affected day, and in this instance a full refund will be provided.
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE HEAD TO THE CADBURY CREME EGG FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/cadburycremeegg/