Join over 200 public sector colleagues at the Carbon Trust Public Sector Conference 2017 to discuss ideas, share best practice and learn about how different public sector organisations are reducing their carbon, water and waste emissions and leading the response to climate change amongst the communities and businesses that they serve and support.
We are providing a day of interactive workshops on different themes such as;
- Adapting to climate change
- Low carbon urban design and planning
- Energy management and renewable energy use in public sector estates
- Driving behaviour change and measuring the impact
- Promoting your sustainability achievements
- Going off grid through decentralised energy and district heating projects
- Making your project investable
These will be hosted by some of the leading lights in the public sector from across the UK – so you can learn and discuss the techniques being used by these experts and how they could be applied to your organisation.
We will also have a special guest keynote speaker to set the scene at the beginning of the day. Previous speakers have included Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth, Professor Dame Julia Slingo, Chief Scientist at the Met Office and Matthew Bell, CEO Committee on Climate Change.
To register please provide your name, job title and organisation.
Please note the event is for public sector and higher education employees only. If you are from the private sector and interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com