The changing role of the 21st Century PA - from good to outstanding
In this inspiring and thought-provoking presentation, Adam Fidler, the UK’s leading trainer and educator of Executive and Personal Assistants, shares his perspectives on the new role of the PA, the challenges and considerations for job-holders if the role is to add even more value and return on investment for organisations. The session covers:
- The role of the 21st Century PA
- The transition from PA to EA and the skills and competencies required
- From content to context – how PAs need to get more strategic
- Where PAs fail – how to ensure longevity in the role of PA/EA
- How to add more value as an Assistant – what should I be doing?
- Developing learning agility for growth and continued success in your role.
- Leadership and management – how the PA plays a key part.
Adam Fidler probably knows more about the role of the PA than anyone. At just 14 years old he qualified as a secretary and worked as a secretary, PA then EA in a variety of industries including motor trade, retail, banking, property, financial services and education.
For just under 20 years he worked at Board/C-Suite Level as a PA/EA in a number of roles at The Boots Company Plc, Bank of America and Salford City College.
Adam is now the founding Principal of Adept Executive Consulting, and offers teaching, training and self-development for PAs and EAs. His most popular 2-day Executive PA courses 'From good to outstanding' and ‘The Strategic Executive Assistant’ run regularly in the UK and internationally.
In early 2017 he is opening Adam Fidler Academy in Manchester, UK.
Adam’s inspiring teaching and fresh perspectives on the true role of the Executive Assistant make him a leading authority and educator within the industry.
LinkedIn: Adam Fidler