San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you're working in journalism, communications, content production or PR and you're interested in religion and ethics, we would love you to join our conference on the 19th October at the RSA.
This year we're looking at themes of unity and inclusion, censorship and free speech. You'll be able to enjoy topical, lively debates, fascinating keynotes and practical, professional breakout sessions.
Speakers already confirmed:
- Sally Bundock, Business and Finance Journalist, BBC News
- Giles Fraser, Priest-in-Charge at St Mary's Newington and Columnist for The Guardian
- Emma Green, Staff Writer at The Atlantic
- Paul Kerensa, Comedian and Scriptwriter
- Kiera Phyo, Head of Youth for Tearfund and Radio 2 Pause for Thought contributor
- Ruth Awogbade, Founder & Editor of Magnify magazine
As well as fascinating keynotes, Q&As and interviews, sessions and topics will include:
- Millennials and Media Consumption
- How to: Write and Pitch a Great Op-Ed
- When is Censorship Justified?
- Going it Alone: A Beginners Guide to Freelancing
- Social Broadcasting: How to and Why
- How to: Take Better Photos With Your Phone
Save This Event
When & Where
The Media Net is a community of Christians working in the media industry.