Actions and Detail Panel
The Coaching Conversation 2016
Fri 11 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
eras ltd is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual East of England Coaching and Mentoring Conference: The Coaching Conversation 2016. This full day event will be held on Friday 11th November 2016 at Dunston Hall, Norwich.
About the Conference:
Our keynote speaker for our conference this year is David Taylor. David is an internationally renowned speaker, coach, business-book bestselling author and founder of The Naked Leader. David will be exploring Business Coaching, but without the boring bits. He will explain coaching without being patronising and in an effective and accessible way. He will be taking a look at coaching from a different perspective…yours.
Joining David is Dr Jodi O’Dell who will be speaking on ‘The Impact of Coaching’. Many of us wrestle with demonstrating the return on investment of coaching, although we know it works!
Using a mix of presentations, workshops and roundtable discussion groups, the conference will provide practical advice and expert insight to help you understand how to use coaching and mentoring effectively, either in planned sessions or five minute conversations.
Other Themes of the Day:
Coaching - the leader’s role
Mentoring for development
Movement in Coaching
You are invited to join the conversation if:
- You’re passionate about coaching - particularly our developmental approach to coaching, and wish to introduce a coaching/mentoring culture into your organisation.
- You are curious about coaching - and would like to have a greater understanding about working as an internal business coach or consultant.
- You’re interested in the lasting development of people – and would like to understand how coaching can be used as a quick and efficient management tool.
- You’re a current or past delegate of any of our programmes – and you’d like to connect with others and continue your learning.
- You’re thinking about joining a professional coach training programme - and would like to meet our consultants and delegates past and present, to get a strong ‘inside’ feel of the nature and topics of our courses.