Actions and Detail Panel
The Common Inspection Framework: understanding, preparing and managing
Wed 5 July 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
Suitable for senior leaders in primary, secondary and special schools, this course is designed to bring leaders up to date with Ofsted’s common inspection framework (September 2015). The course will help you understand how inspection works in practice and each major aspect of the framework.
During the course, you will learn to:
- understand how strategic planning can be successful
- ensure that your self-evaluation is accurate and developing clear and measurable success criteria for improvement
- ensure that staff and governors are well prepared and understand what to expect during an inspection
- consider the new elements and changes of emphasis so you understand Ofsted's expectations
- help you look closely at the evidence required to make each judgement and the criteria for making the judgements
- consider how best to present your evidence and reflecting on the current levels of effectiveness in your own school
- identify where practice is already working well, or might be improved and developed
- plan how your school will prepare the practicalities for its next inspection
Delegates will need to bring a printed copy of Ofsted’s most recent School Inspection Handbook with them to the course.
Facilitator: Philippa Ollerhead
Please note that the start time shown allows for registration and refreshments, the course programme will be sent to each delegate via the email supplied with the final information.
Members of NAHT can enjoy our courses and conferences at a subsidised rate so join here today and start enjoying the benefits of membership.
Please do not book travel or accomodation without checking with the Professional Development team on email@example.com that the course will be going ahead.
The NAHT has the right to cancel the course if insufficient bookings are received.
By booking a place you are accepting NAHT's terms and conditions.
Please note that if you choose to pay by invoice, this will be attached to your confirmation email for you to process for immediate payment.
Do I need my membership number to book?
Yes. If you are booking a member place you will be required to enter the correct membership number. You can find your membership number by phoning membership on 0300 3030333 option 2.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
The Professional Development team can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01444 472405.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, when you get to the payment part of the registration form, you will see that it defaults to Credit or Debit Card Payment - click on the black triangle to the right of this default and you will be able to select Payment by Invoice.
Is my booking transferrable?
Bookings may only be transferred at the discretion of the Professional Development team. These will need to be made in writing to email@example.com before the event. Transfers and cancellations may be subject to a charge.
Within 20 working days - 25% charge
Within 10 working days - 50% charge
Within 5 working days - 75% charge
Within 2 working days - 100% charge
Can I update my registration information?
Any updates to your booking must be made in writing to the Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the name on the booking need to match the attendee?
The names of each individual attendee must be entered during the booking process along with a unique email address for each attendee as this will be used for the final confirmation.