Client Services staff are the foundation on which future sales are won or lost.
Turn all your staff into Company Ambassadors by helping them refresh and develop their customer service skills.
Your frontline staff can make or break your company’s reputation and all the best back office systems in the world will not protect you from the "who sold you this" attitude.
By equipping your them with the correct techniques that strengthen the relationship between your organisation and your customers will keep you head and shoulders above the competition.
Benefits to your organisation
Your customers will be left with a positive impression of your business to ensure they stay with you and then will return to you when they are ready to make their next purchase. Achieving Company Ambassador status is a benchmark your staff will want to achieve and especially if linked to your appraisal and rewards system. Increase your sales leads from front line staff, attract high quality staff and improve staff retention.
Benefits to the individual
Becoming a company ambassador will equip you with the skills to leave a customer with a positive impression on you your organisation. You will learn how to handle difficult situations and offer an acceptable solution. High-quality customer service can make you stand out from the crowd and increase your self-satisfaction.
What they will learn
• How to improve your communication skills and create a positive impression with your customer.
• How to deal efficiently with difficult situations and offer acceptable solutions.
• Increased goodwill amongst customers and generate repeat business and profitable sales leads.
• What constitutes high quality service, how to maintain the customer’s confidence, and recognise trends in the customer’s changing expectations.
• The Importance of Excellent Customer Service
• Understanding your Customer
• Delivering Excellent Customer Service
• Successful Communication
• Providing Information and Advice
• Meeting Specific Needs
• Dealing with Difficult Situations
• Boosting Business
Course is aimed at
All Operators and Service Engineers, Equipment Installation teams.
All types of Managers and Supervisors,
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.